Tendium's Privacy Notice
At Tendium we take data protection seriously, comply with applicable legislation on the processing of personal data and safeguard your personal privacy.
This Privacy Notice describes the different types of personal information we collect from you when you book a demo and/or use our websites. It describes how we process this information and for which purposes, who we may share it with, and what rights you have regarding this information.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like to invoke any of your rights described below, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy is important to us. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679), we are liable for the processing of personal data for which we decide the purposes and the means of processing. With “personal data” we mean information that is directly or indirectly referable to a natural living person, e.g. name and address but also possibly location data or IP addresses. We may collect the information set out below, which include your personal data.
Tendium AB, with company registration number 559169-6843, and address Box 4122, 10263 Stockholm, Sweden (“Tendium”, “we” or “us”) is the personal data controller, hence determines the purposes and means of processing personal data regarding individuals (“you”) who visit our websites tendium.ai and tendeye.com (the “Website”), book a demo of Tendeye and get in touch with/contact us through the Website (collectively the “Services”). Tendium is compliant with applicable Swedish data protection legislation.
We collect and use the following personal data to deliver and maintain efficient and secure Services:
- email address;
- city of employment;
- telephone number;
- place of work; and
- IP address.
Please note that we are unable to provide the Services (not including visiting the Website) unless you provide the above stated personal data.
When you use the Services, certain information will be collected automatically, including;
- information about your use of the Services;
- content that you post, upload and/or contribute to the Services;
- technical data, which may include the URL you are accessing the Website from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information and operating system; and
- location data.
We will process the information set out above for the following purposes:
- to enable and provide the Services and integration with third party services, and to provide, personalize and improve your experience with the Services. The processing of personal data for this purpose is based on your consent, not including visiting our Website, which is based on our legitimate interest to provide you with a customised experience that is tailored to your preferences;
- to send you alerts or messages by email or otherwise, including to provide you with marketing of our and our related parties’ products and services based on our legitimate interest to send you promotional material about products and services you might be interested in;
- to inform you about our updates of our services, such as new features, based on our legitimate interest to keep you posted about developments;
- to improve and develop the Services or new services and products and to analyse your use of the Services on the basis of our legitimate interest of offering you up-to-date Services and Website based on your use of the Services and our Website in general, and to develop new products and services that cater to your preferences;
- to ensure the technical functioning of the Services and our Website in general, based on our legitimate interest to ensure that our Services and Website are not abused for the protection of ourselves and our other users and visitors;
- to protect our rights, property and safety and also the rights, property and safety of third parties if necessary, on the basis of our legitimate interest of protecting our business, the users of our Services and other third parties; and
- to fulfill requirements by law.
For processing activities that are based on a legitimate interest, we carefully balanced such legitimate interest with your right to privacy and concluded that our interest outweighs your rights and freedoms and that you are likely to be okay with our processing of your personal data in this way.
By using our Services, not including visiting our Website, you agree:
- to the processing of personal data as set out in this Privacy Notice;
- to receive direct marketing from us or related third parties, e.g. by email or otherwise.
You have the right to refuse your personal data being used for direct marketing and you may at any time recall your prior consent.
We may share and disclose your personal data to our partners, suppliers, and related third parties for the above stated purposes within and outside the EU/EEA.
We may access, preserve, and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity to protect ourselves, you, and other users, including as part of investigations, if we have a good faith belief that the applicable law require us to do so.
This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the EU/EEA where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
When you call up a webpage of ours, on which a social plug-in (for example a like button) is implemented, your browser will then establish a direct link to the third party social plug-in (“Social Plug-in”) and will then transmit the following data to the Social Plug-in directly:
- date and time of your visit;
- the Internet address/URL of the site that you are currently visiting;
- your IP address;
- your browser;
- your operating system;
- your user code if you are a registered user of Social Plug-in and if applicable your surname and first name; and
- if you click on the plug-in, the information that you have used this specific plug-in.
We explicitly make reference to the fact that we ourselves do not have any influence on the scope of the data that Social Plug-in collects with the help of the plug-in and that with regard to data protection we have to rely on the data usage guideline of Social Plug-in. Please inform yourself further on Social Plug-in, specifically about the purpose and scope of the data collection, your rights in this regard, and the setting options to protect your privacy using the data usage guidelines.
However, it is possible to prevent the placing of cookies by settings in your browser. In addition, it is also possible to block the social plug-ins of Social Plug-in with add-ons for your browser.
If we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by publication on the Website. If the changes are material, we will provide you additional, prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances and, where required under applicable law, ask for your consent.
Change of control
If the ownership of our business changes, we may transfer your information to the new owners so they can continue the Services. The new owner will still have to honour the commitments we have made in this Privacy Notice.
You have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. You also have the right to recall your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds, except for direct marketing.
You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we process relating to you free of charge once (1) every calendar year. For any additional copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
If the processing is based on the legal grounds consent (or fulfillment of contract) you have the right to data portability. Data portability means that you can receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer such data to other data controllers.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, or if you have any questions about our sharing practices, your rights under EU law, or wish to have your personal information removed, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
In order to ensure that you receive a swift response, please state your full name. Note that you should sign the request to receive information of the processing of your personal data yourself.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority.
You can find out more about the local data protection authorities under the following link: Members of the European Data Protection Board.